Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Favorite Female Authors?

For those of you who also follow my book blog, you know that I have a deep obsession with books. When I'm not busy working, or traveling, or doing the menial everyday things that we all have to do (such as pay bills and cook dinner), I'm often reading a book!

I have nothing in stone yet, but I am working on putting together a group travel opportunity next year that will involve current female authors! Anyway, so that got me thinking about my favorite female authors that are still alive today. I couldn't possibly list them all here (and it'd be pretty boring for you travel types that aren't bookish), but there is definitely a sizeable list of fantastic female authors out there.

What are YOUR favorite current female writers? Anyone you would love to meet in person? What location would be ideal to meet these authors?

No comments:

Post a Comment